New to The Water’s Edge? Interested in getting connected and want to know where you fit in? Come to a Starting Point session!
During Starting Point, you will:
- Get a brief introduction to The Water’s Edge
- Meet Pastor Craig and other ministry leaders
- Hear about exciting opportunities our church has to offer
- Enjoy lunch or dessert with others new to The Water’s Edge
- Kids are welcome
Join us for our next session of Starting Point! Childcare is provided or your kids are welcome to join us. Starting Point meets in the WE Kids Large Group area.
Starting Point will meet on the following dates and times:
- July 12, 11:45 AM
You can use the form below to register. Questions? Contact Leandra at email@example.com.
Are you ready to Explore becoming a member at The Water’s Edge? Or are you already a member and want a refresher on what WE believe and where you fit in?
Explore Classes are the answer. This series of classes will help prepare you for membership, help you find your place at the church, and draw you into closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
- WE Believe– This class presents a brief history of Methodism and the WE church itself.
- WE Connect– This class equips us to grow in our relationship with God and each other.
- WE Engage– This class presents opportunities to serve Christ, our church, and our community.
Snacks will be provided. Childcare is also available.
WE Explore will be offered on the following dates and times:
- Dates and times TBD. If you are interesting in attending Starting Point, please fill out the registration form below. You will be contacted regarding dates as soon as they are set. Thank you!
Explore classes will meet in The Water’s Edge Conference Room.
Pre-registration is required. Use the form below to register for our next session.