WE Kids At Home
Parents are the biggest single spiritual influence in their child’s life! To help equip you, WE Kids will be providing you with resources so you can continue WE Kids at home!
Watch and engage with your kids as a family with these video experiences. Here are some tips to make your WE Kids online experience great for the entire family:
- Pray together before starting.
- Ask your kids questions after the lesson. What do you think this means? How can WE apply the lesson to our daily lives?
- Read the day’s Bible story together as a family. Have your kids re-tell the story in their own words.
- Print out the Parent Cue Guides/Activity if you can and do the activities throughout the week to connect what your kids learn into their everyday lives.
- Print out and do the God Time Devotions together as a family each day.
Questions? Don’t hestitate to reach out to Michele at email@example.com.
February 2021 WE Kids Monthly Overview
God made us for love—the greatest love. He made that clear when He sent His Son, Jesus, to show us how to give and receive His love. When Jesus walked the Earth, He was God’s love in the flesh. Jesus showed us time and time again that He loves us.
In a world where people and circumstances can easily make a person feel unloved, it is our desperate prayer that we can equip our preschoolers with the powerful truth that Jesus loves me. We want our preschoolers to live life knowing and believing—never doubting—that they are loved by the greatest love, and nothing will ever change that. After all, this is what they were made for—they were made for His love.
THE CONNECTION BETWEEN KINDNESS AND GOD’S CHARACTER, AS SHOWN THROUGH GOD’S BIG STORY
God was kind to us even when we didn’t deserve it. Because of His love for us, we can be kind to everyone. Kindness is a fruit of the Spirit. And when you show kindness to others, you give them a glimpse into the heart of God, and how much God loves them. Kindness should be a characteristic of people who follow Jesus. Not only did Jesus model kindness, but He also commanded it. He taught us to treat others the way we want to be treated.
Weekly Lesson Videos
Click on the date to view each week’s lesson.
WE Kids At Home Guides And Resources
Click on the dates below to download WE Kids At Home resources.
How WE Can Help Our Kids
Click on the image below to go to our special COVID-19 and Families page.