We deal with money every day. It affects our relationships, mental health, and our relationship with God. These tools and resources can help us use money in healthy and meaningful ways without being a source of stress. Our hope is that Ramsey+ will be a blessing to you and your family.
So, what exactly is Ramsey+, and how is it different from FPU?
- All the Ramsey courses like Jump Start, Smart Money Smart Kids, Legacy Journey and Budgeting That Actually Works. People in every walk of life will have access to financial education customized for exactly where they are on their money journey. Additionally, FPU at The Water’s Edge is now free for all Ramsey+ members.
- The EveryDollar app on your computer or phone. This app will guide you in creating a budget that works for you and developing habits that help you take control of your money. You can safely link your bank account to the app and keep track of each and every purchase so you know exactly where your money is going each month.
- The BabySteps app on your computer or phone. This app allows you to set goals, track your progress, and know the next step to take. Accomplish all your goals whether it’s paying off debt, growing savings, preparing for retirement, buying a house, or building wealth.
Start Ramsey+ Today
Get started with Ramsey+ today! Use the activation code sent to you via e-mail from The Water’s Edge to set up your account. If you did not receive an activation code or have misplaced your email, click the button below to request a new form.
Questions? Contact Leandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University (FPU) is the most important step to changing your financial future and consists of a nine-week curriculum taught by financial experts. Dave Ramsey and his teaching team will walk you through their proven money plan that will help you pay off debt, save, and build wealth like never before. This class is FREE to you, once you have activated your complimentary Ramsey+ membership.
- In-Person class starts Monday, February 1st – 6:30-8:00 pm
- Virtual class starts Wednesday, February 3rd – 7:00-8:00 pm
What does the Bible really say about money? How much does God expect you to give to others? How does wealth affect your friendships, marriage, and children? How much is “enough”? How can we leave a legacy that glorifies God?
More About Ramsey+
Watch this video for a complete step-by-step walk through of the Ramsey+ site and tools.