By completing this online form, we acknowledge and agree to the following statements for regarding the above named participant on the High School Mission Trip:
• Participation is contingent upon his or her ability to abide by the codes of conduct for The Water’s Edge (WE) and Group Workcamps (host organization).
• The participant will faithfully participate in the Youth and/or Worship Ministries of The Water’s Edge church throughout the 2018-19 School Year.
• The participant will attend and ALL mission trip preparation gatherings.
• Our non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required, along with this completed online commitment form, to reserve our spot.
• We are financially responsible for the full cost of each registration submitted for the WE Summer Mission Trip.
• We will meet the payment amounts and due dates. If, for some reason, we are not able to make a payment by the above listed deadlines, we will communicate this to the Director of Youth Ministries to work out an alternative payment schedule. We understand that failure to make a payment or communicate our intentions may result in the loss of our spot(s).
• We understand that if we drop from the trip after March 10, 2019, we will be responsible for and forfeit 50% of my trip cost to cover expenses already incurred.
• We understand that, after May 5, 2019, if any registrant is unable to attend for any reason, excepting medically documented serious illness or injury, we will be responsible for and forfeit 100% of the cost to cover expenses already incurred.
• IRS Regulations allow funds raised or payments made towards mission endeavors to be considered as Tax Deductible Gifts. As such, we understand that refunds of paid or raised funds are not allowed nor are we allowed to transferred or use remaining funds for any other purposes.